Tillamook Adventist School exists to provide
academic excellence in an atmosphere that honors Jesus.
Our privilege as a school family is to
Build personal forever friendships with Jesus;
Live with spiritual, mental, physical and social balance;
Model loving service as good citizens and children of God.
4300 12th Street
Tillamook, OR 97141
Tillamook Adventist School was founded in 1937 by a small group of church members who started the school with sixteen students meeting in a member's home. In 1941 a permanent facility was built on Fifth Street. In 1980 a much larger school facility was finished on 12th Street. There the school flourished until it had 83 students from 15 different churches in Tillamook county.
On April 26, 2000, a tragic fire brought destruction to the facility but not to the school. Classes were held in the basement of the Adventist Church during construction. The new and much larger school plant opened April 11, 2002. Students in kindergarten through grade ten are now enjoying their state-of-the-art campus.
We are accredited by the North American Division Commission on Accreditation and by the National Council for Private School Accreditation. Supervision is provided by the Oregon Conference of Seventh-day Adventists Department of Education
The Tillamook Seventh-day Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
Safe and Sound video presentation